I am a Senior Research Scientist in Motion Planning and Prediction at FiveAI. My current research focus is Online Interactive Planning for Autonomous Vehicles. The methods that I am working on must also handle a large degree of uncertainty and limit the amount of risk given the safety critical nature of the application. Previously, I have completed a PhD within the ILCC institute of the School of Informatics at the University of Edinburgh under the supervision of Alex Lascarides and Subramanian Ramamoorthy.
- Machine Learning: Planning and Decision Making, Reinforcement Learning, Deep Neural Networks, Bayesian Methods
- Quantifying and handling Uncertainty/Risk in Planning/Reinforcement Learning
- Multi-agent Systems and Game Theory
- PhD Informatics. Low-resource learning in complex games, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh, 2018
- BSc (Hons) Robotics with Artificial Intelligence, University of Bradford, 2013 (1st class);
- Received Best student Overall Performance Award, University of Bradford, 2013
- Received Best Student Paper Award for “Exploiting action categories in learning complex games”, 2017